Document: Full CV.pdf
Research interests: Syntax (coordination, coordinate ellipsis phenomena), idioms, Slavic languages, experimental methods.
Publications outside linguistics
Items (in parens) are accepted but have not occurred yet.
- (2018). Hydras: Split Heads and Light Heads.
LSA 92, Salt Lake City, Utah (LSA 2018) [Poster]
- (2018). Linguistics beyond bars: Giving lectures on linguistics to prisoners, in Organized Session on Collaboration in Linguistics
LSA 92, Salt Lake City, Utah (LSA 2018) [Talk and Poster]
- 2017. We'll burn that bridge when we get to it: thematic coherence in identifying idiom blends.
UC Davis Symposium on Language Research 2017. [Slides]
- 2017. Coordinating conjunctions in Uralic.
Northwest Linguistics Conference 33. (NWLC 33). University of British Columbia [Poster, 7MB]
- 2017. The union of conjunction and disjunction: the case of and/or.
Linguistic Society of America 91st Annual Meeting, Austin, Texas. (LSA) [poster]
- 2016. Slash: A new coordinator in English and its behavior slash structure.
Linguistics Conference at UGA 3: The Lexicon (LCUGA 3). [Best Student Abstract award, UGA Travel award]
- 2015. Breaking idioms with right node raising.
Brussels Conference on Generative Linguistics 8: The Grammar of Idioms (BCGL 8). [Handout]
- 2013. Zero Copula in Russian.
Eastern Michigan University Graduate Research Fair 2013. [EMU Distinguished Graduate Student in Linguistics].
- 2012. Cyrillic Graphization of Dungan.
Eastern Michigan University Graduate Research Fair 2012.
- 2012. LL-MAP: Three interns' journey with language and technology. [poster]
Linguistic Society of America 86th Annual Meeting, Portland OR (LSA 86)